Friday, April 3, 2015

Little Optimism After Mini Heartbreak

If someone likes you, and you find out you don't reciprocate those feelings, have at least some decency to be kind about it. I mean, some girls don't whine and give a damn care if their guy would like them or not, it's just a crush, for God's sake! And it would be awesome if someone liked you than everyone to hate you all at once. And so to think, I'm not looking forward to have a relationship with him. He's just some random guy addicted to mint candy who brought me back to rock, to the music close to my heart and soul and my whole being.

Well, how can I be so sure? I always come up with conclusions all the time so maybe I read the signs wrong? My heart, being so sensitive must have picked up the signs wrong and made a big deal out of something so small.

But anyway, I thank you world for allowing me to meet him. If not for him, I would have never made friends in this neighborhood, and so to think I've lived in this block for 6 years! They changed me from the girl who sits in front of the computer 24/7 to someone who finally goes out for her goodness' sake. From that pearl hidden in her shell, he brought me out by showing me the music I thought were long gone.

I'll never forget him, maybe? But if there are guys like him who exist in this world, then that makes it more exciting. Awesome guys like him still exist.


Ha, oh thanks for making my teenage life more colorful. Provides me more inspiration to do my art, and well, in a few years from now I'll laugh at this and think how silly I was as a teen xD Make memories while it last guys because life is short... Make memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment