Sunday, March 22, 2015

When Anxiety Strikes

If there is one thing I wish to erase in this world, it would totally be Anxiety and Depression and all other mental illnesses.

They are evil clouds. The people they attack are pulled down, and they strike hard and even it isn't painful physically, it still has a great impact on the life they hurt. 

Those people may have dreams, principles, values, and they may have good hearts, are willing to help others and change the world. They have a huge capacity for love, their goals may help others, they might save lives, make others smile, comfort a hurting soul or are great powerhouse talented individuals.... 

All bombarded with the blight of Anxiety.

Awhile ago, another bout of Social Anxiety struck me while simply buying groceries. It was supposed to be a mall outing with me and my sisters.

But then my anxiety attacked.

These diseases of the mind prohibit me from being the best self there could be. I'm sure they do the same to thousands of people out there too. I mean, I can't live life simply staying at home! I want to go out, to make friends because I have a hundred dreams to fulfill and I wish to make others smile and be free! 

Anxiety should be brought to a stop. Because its one factor, a hindrance to promoting positive change in the world. Where in great people are afraid to fully release themselves. People with dreams. With passion and plans. Anxiety is a B and unlike Karma, it brings nothing good to our minds but negativity. Anxiety is good sometimes, yes. The classic Fight or Flight reaction... But if there is something I would like to add, it would be Free. Because besides from those two Fs, Anxiety holds back a person's freedom. 


.
.
.

I wish you all who are reading this happiness and an anxiety-free day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment