Saturday, March 21, 2015

Why Nest in Blogging, Arie?

You may all wonder why I decide to start a blog.

I'm wondering too, that's why I'm writing this xD

But set that aside, I'm going to do a bit of explaining.

First of all, I totally love writing. It had been my passion since birth and I think its the only thing I'm good at. (Does playing the Ukulele count?) I love to express myself through words. My mind is a deep well of thoughts, ideas and opinions that are always ready to flow from my fingers. To satisfy this need, I've had micro-blogging sites, but they were not enough.

Roar, call me hungry for more! Well, in connection to my first reason, my close internet friends complain of my... dramatically loooooong messages. I love long messages. I'm a sucker for it! I don't know, and they commented on how I could express my thoughts through words with such great ease. (Is it true?)  I'm not a perfect writer. I'm a suckish one actually.... (Undisciplined, lazy, uncommitted, not punctual)

Because of the awareness that I have the talent of creating long passages, I decided to start a blog.

So, what can I say from my first few seconds of blogging?

I think I'm loving it, and I could use this to practice my discipline skills. (Help me?)

Besides those reasons above, I also desire to meet like-minded people like me, who loves to rant about their lives to each other. Seriously, people may think that they might annoy me but hey, 'one can never annoy an annoying person'! I love to rant. Why should I not like to listen to long rants? Depends, though. Some rants turn to nags, and even if I'm a girl, I don't like listening to nags too.

Anyway, that's basically... it. xD

What about you? Have you experienced something similar? Have you found the place to host your interests?

Longing to hear you sing, and your reasons on why you opened a blog too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment