Saturday, March 21, 2015

Rise and Shine, Flockmates!

I am the Nothingale, bold and brave and dreaming in this whole new world of blogging and business and searching for worms. I hope I'll spend a lot of time in this, and would stick to be committed in blogging, as I have had previous experiences of suddenly disappearing from a blog. I am basically everywhere in the Internet, in FB, Twitter, Instagram, and I have a similarly-named blog on Tumblr but that is for another time.

Today, I ready my scissors to cut the great red ribbon of victory and start dashing towards nowhere in particular. I hope I make many friends here, and I hope I may inspire my readers as well and have them love me and love them and maybe we could hangout together someday or something!

Much, much love, Larrien :)

No comments:

Post a Comment